**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stan Lee for the game

RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
Considering how much everyone loved Stan Lee, I'm surprised the game hasn't said or done anything about it. However, I just re-downloaded it after quite some time, so please correct me if I am wrong. But why not make him a champion? A couple of other ways to incorporate him could be to make him a super powerful champion that can only be playable when in the Realm of Legends or as a free profile picture or a summoner title. However, I quite like the idea of making him a champion to give to everyone. He was the heart of a massive community spanning over comics, movies and games, and helped create so many role models for people to look up to. So why not put him in the game?

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Kabam has made a homage to him with a title given out some while ago. "True Believer", which is a reference to one of his earliest cameos or movies with marvel. Making him a champion would not look good. Beating up a elderly man? No thanks. Let the man rest. Not even gonna go into the legal issuses about mimicking his likeness
  • Options
    ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    I agree but there already one title given for us due to his death.True Believer
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Kabam has made a homage to him with a title given out some while ago. "True Believer", which is a reference to one of his earliest cameos or movies with marvel. Making him a champion would not look good. Beating up a elderly man? No thanks. Let the man rest. Not even gonna go into the legal issues about mimicking his likeness

I never knew about the title's origins. Thanks for clarifying! And you're right. It's probably for the best not to add him to the game.

• Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    There is place for this; the champion wishlist thread
  • Options
    Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any new Champion suggestions you may have in our Character Wishlist Thread.

To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.