**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected?

Wondering if I can do uncollected. I have a ghost rider, Angela, AA, and GG all 4 star r5 duped as well as a rank 3 five star The Hood.

Comments

• Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Sure, just you gotta play it right. Be sure to read the nodes
  • Options
    WarriorDog06WarriorDog06 Posts: 49
    Okay thanks
  • Options
    scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    where are you at in act 5? you should be fine, just don’t expect to defeat the collector without revives unless you are very skilled. i used a team of 4/40s and only one 5/50 and i didn’t spend any units, so you should have no problem. just don’t get hit lol, good luck
  • Options
    I am currently 5.1.5 and I have only needed one revive so far.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    That's impressive. Just be aware that The Collector is a hard Fight either way you look at it. Don't go into it without some Units and Revs on-hand. It's all about getting him down as much as possible before you die. I used Quake to counter the Regen until 50%, then Hulk to do the last 50. Wasn't as hard as I expected, but it's not easy.
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Yo I'm kids new what do AA and GG mean
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★

Yo I'm kids new what do AA and GG mean

Archangel and Green Goblin
  • Options
    Archangel and Green Goblin.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Typically, Players have abbreviations for different things. Most often it references Champs, but other things as well, like AAR (Ability Accuracy Reduction). There was a Lexicon floating around that someone made, not sure where it is.
  • Options

That's impressive. Just be aware that The Collector is a hard Fight either way you look at it. Don't go into it without some Units and Revs on-hand. It's all about getting him down as much as possible before you die. I used Quake to counter the Regen until 50%, then Hulk to do the last 50. Wasn't as hard as I expected, but it's not easy.

Would you then recommend me to rank up my hulk five star rank two to rank three? Or do you believe I can do uncollected with my current team
  • Options

Would you then recommend me to rank up my hulk five star rank two to rank three? Or do you believe I can do uncollected with my current team
    If you have the Resources on-hand, definitely. The higher, the better. You'll have to get as much Damage in before you K.O. to make it as quick as possible. Also, not a regrettable Ranking choice IMO.
  • Options

If you have the Resources on-hand, definitely. The higher, the better. You'll have to get as much Damage in before you K.O. to make it as quick as possible. Also, not a regrettable Ranking choice IMO.

Okay thanks I will take that into consideration
  • Options
    Welcome. Remember, it's just what worked for me. Have a look on YouTube and other sources, and if you see a better option in your Roster, by all means. There's really only one way to do it, plow through. Good luck. :)
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Good luck! I’ve been having to fight him multiple times this week (going for Elder’s Bane), Hulk is a pretty awesome champ for the fight.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Hulk is a great option, especially if he is duped as he will do more damage if you revive him and don't heal him up. The other good thing he has is stun. I did a lot of damage with Hulk and Thor. Don't waste time trying to evade his L1. Take him all the way to three bars and chain stun him as long as you can to do as much damage as possible before he kills you with a SP3.
  • Options
    Okay thanks on the feedback it really helped
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Why do people always ask this? The best way to find out is to try.

Use no resources. Go as far as you can. If you have a bad run, start over and try again. Save pots and revives. Rank up. Try again. That’s the only way to know if you can.

That said, I wish you the best of luck and skill.
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    I am the same stage in the game. Gonna try finishing 5.1.6. today then build up a stash of units, potions, etc and try chapter 2. Have been very much helped by watching Seatin’s YouTube videos of becoming Uncollected.

Good luck to you!