**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance war Improvements

I know u guys are already working on it for Season 10 as beta map is out , I still want to give a suggestion . Timings for AW fights especially miniboss and boss nodes should be at least 5min..that large health pool forces player to boost up unnecessarily in some scenarios otherwise Many a times they get Timeout .

Comments

• Options
    GmaninthewildGmaninthewild Posts: 2
    Instead of these lob sided wars why not make them more equal and based on skill and champ placement by making it 2*, 3*, 4* and 5* wars ? For example in 4* wars you can only use 4* champs. This would make it far more fun for all and more competitive. It would also give more incent to keep upgrading 2, 3 and 4*s, where now as soon as you have some 5*s you stop upgrading everything below it.
    Asked around in different alliances and everyone is really liking the idea and would prefer this setup over the current one which is more based on luck in pulling great high level champs then skill.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Bacca said:

how about making maps 10 thru 19 somewhat of a challenge, placing harder nodes instead of everyone get the 100% trophy and we will use that diversity bs to decide the winner. Make the defender actually harder to kill instead of 5/5 4*s behaving like 3*s, and for goodness sakes bring back defender kills, so the money hogs will quite stealing war. But its Kabam so I don't see anything meaningful happening, so screw war

10-19 are a challenge, in a way that's appropriate for that level. If you don't find challenge in it, you're probably in the wrong Tier. Defender Kills are contradictory to the current setup, which already accounts for skill, and would destroy Wars altogether. Not to mention Defenders we have now.