**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void fans - talk to me

So, I have a generic 4 Star Awakening Gem that I could use on Luke Cage or Wolverine. However, I could save it for a Blade or Void.

As far as Void’s utility with reverse regeneration, I’ve seen it’s effectiveness (I used my 3 Star to take out the 6 Star Wolverine and Sabertooth in the last two Monthly EQs). However, besides that niche, is he really useful as a questing champion?

My mainstays (unless there is a specific need) are Dr. Voodoo, Corvus, Hyperion, Scarlet Witch, and SE Spidey. I can’t really see Void breaking into that roster unless I’m missing something. However, awakened Wolverine or Luke Cage could replace Voodoo or Scarlet, so they seem pretty appealing to awaken.

Anyway, fans of Void - is he worth waiting for? I only have 19 signature stones to throw his way if I awaken him. Let me know your thoughts.

Comments

• LufasoLufaso Posts: 107
    Void and Archangel are the only 4* I'm still using. He is definitely worth it. With your current roster i would wait for void.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Brain Grant aka ContestChampion has lots of videos on Void. He might be able to help.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I have a 5* star void and I can honestly say, after my duped AA he clears the most content. There are just so many fights where he is awesome but you would not even realize it until he fights it. Bleed or poison immune? he is great. Stun immune, he is great. Remember, his debuffs lessen other abilities too.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    If you're gonna use it, I would use it on him. LC Duped is nice to have but definitely not a game changer. And with your current lineup, would you even use Wolverine?
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    The thing about void is he is not only a perfect counter to healing but also to evade and power gain. So pesky defenders like Spider-Man, night crawler, Hyperion and Mordo are great matchups for him.

He is also great for anyone who it’s hard to get a high hit count on (Emma Frost, iron man IW).

He is a utility knife to bring along for each months quests.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Void is top 5 in the game in my opinion. However, there’s no guarantee you will get him. Also, 4* are more readily available then ever before, so I would do whatever you can do to help yourself immediately in the early game. If anybody is worth a wait though it is him.

You mentioned your roster and said you couldn’t see anyone breaking into your lineup, but you are, in fact missing something. There are different champs for different matchups, and you didn’t mention one science champ. So, there you go.

Next time you face Act 5 Mephisto boss you can thank me. 😋

Don’t think of your roster as anyone replacing anyone. Just build a bigger roster. They’ll find their place. Everyone’s account is better becuase of a higher level Void.