**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spifey overkill

Now I know you are pushing all versions of Spidey at the moment Kabam, but this is taking the Mick a little.

11 Vs fights and stark Spidey was in 9 of them, and always massively buffed as the last fight. Plus 5 times normal Spidey too.

It's boring, repetitive and rather lame. And depressingly obvious what you are trying to do.

I know he is recent and common, but come on.

Comments

• DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    What are they trying to do?
  • Billybob1971Billybob1971 Posts: 113
    Make it really obvious that they are pushing one character above all others, just makes the game play rather repetitive and predictable don't you think? Fighting the same character 9 times in a row?

• Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Why you didn't complain about the other challanges as well as bautista's? It's the same thing, it's just themed to spiderman as the movie came out. Bautista was themed after GotG for the same reason
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I mean, it's called the web-slinger challenge for a reason...
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Sounds more like he is talking about Arena. But Spark/SMSE is new, and was pretty hyped, so a ton of people pulled crystals or ground arena for him, so expect him to show up a lot. And of course, SM is always waiting to ruin your day =P If you were not talking about Arena, but the challenge, then... yeah, he gonna be all over an event written for him.
  • Billybob1971Billybob1971 Posts: 113
    I was talking Vs sorry, not any challenges, pretty dull to get same character 9 times in a row in opposition.