Is unduped 5*Corvus worth R5?

Is unduped 5*Corvus worth R5? 61 votes

Yes
90%
Vdh2008samalasravanPcc880NightCrackerBpn88855AgresssorRotellySolrac_2Jim0172Snake_eaterCoBfan1987buttersManChildSixshot1SuperSam57ContestOfNoobsLeonidasFayeAceLuffySaboPriyansh7Jyotishka 55 votes
Save t5b for 6* or another champ
9%
Haji_SaabRaganatorTerraOnmixRockypantherxChriissR 6 votes

Comments

• Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 2,355
    Save it for Kamala Khan. Once she is buffed, you will forget about Crovus glaibe.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 1,414
    Yes
    His awakening ability just saves him from death. Not needed but a nice ability nonetheless.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 637

His awakening ability just saves him from death. Not needed but a nice ability nonetheless.

its slightly more than that, it adds to his speed of recovery for his charges, but you are insane to wait for someone else.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 330
    I have been wondering this as well. Any more opinions?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 1,414
    Yes
    He will still have the same damage potential, which will clear you through lots of content. Awakening just gives him some more abilities.
    I ranked my four star to rank 4 and shortly after I awakened him.
    He is one of my favorite champs, even before the awakening ability
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,200
    Depends on your other options, but generally yes he is. Not going to bother going in depth as I'm sure having him at R4 you're well aware of his strengths and weaknesses. There's a small handful of champs I'd R5 over him but at that level it's all personal preference. So barring another top option you prefer I say rank up and enjoy.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 17
    I personally don't R4 or R5 someone unless they are duped. I rather wait.

But that's my opinion! He's definitely R5 worthy tho.