**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you like the ability to see who died in war and how many times added?

Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Just a simple question. Looking at stats you can see how many kills and defender kills you had it. Would it be nice to see how many deaths too for people who don't watch the map all day, not to shame anybody or whatever just for stats purposes.

Would you like the ability to see who died in war and how many times added? 67 votes

Yes I'd like a death colum at the end of war with the other stats
71%
Skeleton777CFreeVuskaxenu12TerraVivek_786Bpn88855Ben345qSixshot1NojokejaymCarlos2504Priyansh7TimrosLiss_Bliss_NmbghjjuSgtSlaughter78Harbinger195SandeepSissamaf80My_Superior 48 votes
No its not needed
28%
BigPoppaCBONELeNoirFaineantRichiesDad79AhitlawThunderGodaxelelf_1Duke_SilverThecrusher_9756Fantasy_91DiablosUltimateJaycray81KnightZeroVoltolosDomizthebestRogerRabsFhfjghhggggjfhfjg-sixate-LostReplica23Hamin 19 votes

Comments

• Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 368 ★★
    No its not needed
    Doesn’t your alliance communicate who died where and how many times?
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Jaycray81 said:

Doesn’t your alliance communicate who died where and how many times?

Not all alliances do that and the ones that do might not do it over the course of a whole war. I'm just talking about a colum maybe in the skirmish rewards that shows deaths and maybe a stat thing at the end of the season
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I think it would make people try a little harder knowing there is some accountability, and they can’t just blend into the overall number.