**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade or Venom?

ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
Ok. So let's do this one last time. I've been looking to R4 my 5* domino for a while. I had the T4 mutants ready but then, I had to rank my 4* AA to help me finally get through masochism. I was completely fine with that, until I realised that my T2A storage is at 6/6 I really want to take advantage of the 18,000 fragment intel deal but if I do, it will put the catalyst into overflow. I would't have enough time to get the 3 mutants cats I need. So I have to rank someone else up first. My options:
Blade
Venom
Korg (for defence)

firstly my ally doen't care whether I do or don;t rank korg for defence so I probably won'y but

Blade: He's really powerful and has some pretty good uses especially as I have the trinity. However, I don't fidn him that fun to play, and his uses are starting to dwindle. Also when I use domino, I don't use my trinity team so I wouldn't really use blade and domino at the same time unless a specific situation called for it

Venom: He has some nice utility and some good uses but nowhere near the power of blade. However he is so much more fun to play. I use him on most of my teams and he has some quirky utility. But I'm not sure if he will end up being useful for me in uncollected EQ for example (when I finally get uncollected)

So what do you guys think

P.s I have other champions but not the T4CC to take them up unless I get a good Tech 5* in the next month or so

Blade or Venom? 40 votes

Blade
60%
SnakeEyes69BadroseAnimejay70Timone147Spity68mum_m2X_ScottAnurag1606RotellySolrac_2SuperSam57ezgoingCrimsontide1616Charlie_ScenePrathapMegaGalacticSDPTJ107JChanceH9Saket_123 24 votes
Venom
40%
Skeleton777TerraFoxhero007Stark78AlfaThesurvivlistXxLoganTDCxXshadow_lurker22Mitchell35FhfjghhggggjfhfjgWebheadUnltdKickNatherinalukakaYellow8FellowLordRaymondArondightHuntspyj 16 votes
Korg
0%

Comments

• KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Venom
    Venom. Easy pick, IMO. Venom’s utility and the longevity that he will be viable in the game is what makes it a no brained. Blade is okay, but requires a dupe, sparky and GR to really be worth it. Venom doesn’t need to be duped, and doesn’t need synergies to be great. He is on my attack team for AW every week and carries me through.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Blade
    If you haven't got uncollected yet, he's going to make getting there easier. Plus Blade even on his own is very useful. He's good on power gain, he won't trigger power flood, and you can bleed out enemies with a strong parry game. Venom is definitely more fun but if I needed to get further in the game, Blade would be my pick.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Blade
    Blade will get you all the way through 6.1, can handle lol, can handle variant.

Venom, is good and has really nice utility and you'll want to rank him up also, but blade first. There's this stigma going around where he's not as good as he used to be but he's still a top ten champ in the game
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Blade
    If you’ve got him awakened and Stark/GR for synergies then have at it. It’s only 4/55.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Blade
    Blade absolutely. You mentioned you already have synergy that makes it no brainer. You can use the Trinity, Domino and rulk. Yes you can get 2 powerful teams together that can take care of pretty much anything. For war you can either use holy Trinity or the Domino Trinity. That's upto you. Blade is still very much viable and perhaps one of the best Trinity to explore act 5. It sounds you aren't even uncollected. I would say strongly in favour of blade for you.