Magik

I have a five star Magik rank 3. I know she is supposed to be awesome but I don’t dominate like with some other characters. Do I need her rank four before she really takes off? Do I need certain synergy. Is it masteries. She sig 40 btw.

Comments

• LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 354 ★★
    The higher the sig the better spam special 2.. let the owning begin.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 278 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Rank 4 opens a world of awesome-sauce. 4 years and I’m still praying for my Magik to get duped. (You would laugh at the number of times my poor gf has heard me cuss when the crystal rolled over Magik onto.. vulture.. etc..! ;) )The higher her dupe the more amazing she gets. She certainly benfits from MD 2-3/5. I wouldn’t suggest more than that for a newer player. Frankly, just work on intercepting and special 2 locking before worrying about masteries. Good luck!
  • Speedro420Speedro420 Posts: 196
    See my intercept game sucks. I’m pretty good at everything except intercept.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303

Do not try to intercept yet play simple,AI mechanics never ever change(except for arena)
    So just observe AI behaviour,I'm sure once you get the idea,intercepting will be as easy as parry or dexterity
  • Speedro420Speedro420 Posts: 196
    DemitriM said:

Do not try to intercept yet play simple,AI mechanics never ever change(except for arena)
    So just observe AI behaviour,I'm sure once you get the idea,intercepting will be as easy as parry or dexterity
    I do try to play conservative. I know a lot of good ways to play. Mainly what hurts me is AW boss nodes like heavy handed and stun immune. I haven’t figured out a good way to counter that.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303

DemitriM said:

I do try to play conservative. I know a lot of good ways to play. Mainly what hurts me is AW boss nodes like heavy handed and stun immune. I haven’t figured out a good way to counter that.
    Block their basic combo,after the first or second hit they go for a heavy attack...Dash back and hit them,once you hit them like 6-7 times,they gain a bar of power,then the baiting&punishing SP1 section starts