**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's been experiencing the most lag?

McOBGMcOBG Posts: 47
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Ive never had loading lag like this on iOS. Having to quit and reopen the game. Have any others experienced this? Asking purely out of interest, a little frustration.

Who's been experiencing the most lag? 27 votes

iOS
33%
Yelin547TillerTheKillerguardianbelikovUndeadProphetVG0dStretchnutsMcOBGFedxxxxwizard365 9 votes
Android
66%
Drakon56razielNoob_2yrsOKAYGangAndrewdjmindblazerOzzieont7abo2aScottryanJ_PattwSWeaponXSpeedbumpZenismightyTheMageHunterArmandStarSamuel030sAnonymous346WreakingHavoc 18 votes

Comments

• ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Android
    Game is down for everyone atm. Android gets the worst of it. Remember voodoo and gwenpool arena when iOSgot to play and we didn't
  • McOBGMcOBG Posts: 47
    iOS
    Far out.... am I responsible here? lol

Come on, Kabam. You've gotten a lot right since the revolt. Please meet appropriate standards for your biggest bread maker.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Not sure but there's a lot of lag going on with my android phones, especially with power attacks there's a big pause for them and my champions are fighting like they're in quicksand.

They also won't back up, or attack properly either which doesn't surprise me consider how incompetent they are.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    Android
    We all have terrible lag right now, because Kabam's server has the computing power of a 90s toaster. That said, Android always has more lag as a whole, so I'm just gonna add that onto this new server pants-****, meaning Android sadly wins another loser award.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Did Kabam remove all the outage threads earlier?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Not sure but there's a lot of lag going on with my android phones, especially with power attacks there's a big pause for them and my champions are fighting like they're in quicksand.

They also won't back up, or attack properly either which doesn't surprise me consider how incompetent they are.

I have been suffering through a ROL run and this stupid lag thing has cost me more pots than I would've needed if the damn game worked properly.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Did Kabam remove all the pointless whining spam threads earlier?

Fixed that for you