**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Alliance Advice

So the title says it all...new alliance seeking advice. I've filled up my slots with anyone willing to join since I myself am only around 25k. I don't expect heavy hitters or really anyone over 50k to waste their time with my alliance but I'm finding it hard to take the next step. Most of my crew don't communicate and half join AW or AQ but don't see it through to the end. I can't start booting non compliance because then I'd have no one. It's a chicken and egg thing.

Im looking for any advice on how to handle to non compliance without wiping my roster down to 5 members. I boot anyone over 2 days inactive and I've been getting firmer with AW and AQ participation but still. Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Hard to say.. Alot has got to do with ur recruiting.. Ask how active people are. Lay down law.. If u have some that dont play then tank em.. Even if it takes u down to 5... Get with other allis bout merger...
  • Options
    LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    Thanks for the reply. I recruit here and on Global Chat. Not sure where else to go. I'll definitely start booting ppl who are half hearted with AW and AQ and laying down the law. I might consider a merger but I like being in charge. Control issues haha
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    It's tough to get your team working as a team the best thing to do is put your alliance rules on your info display so people who join can see where you want to be at and can't stress enough how important communication is when everyone talks things get done
  • Options
    King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    How are you communicating? Is it just through your alliance chat or have you downloaded line as well. I would try to avoid AQ/AW till you have 8 people that can be active regularly. Focus on alliance events such as duel skirmish and event quest completion to build or roster. Also try to be active in arenas even if it is just the 3* featured and 2 star arenas.
  • Options
    LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    Haven't instituted Line app requirement yet but I plan to eventually. The game chat system is so bad. Believe it or not we can clear map 2 when ppl participate. And we can win AW for now. But I see your point. I do promote arena grinding and duel skirmish constantly. I guess I need to bite the bullet and boot anyone not good at communicating or being as active as I want and if i have 5 ppl so be it!
  • Options
    King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    Yea LB sometimes that's what you got to do. What's your lineup look like right now?