Options

Unopened pile of Daily and Free Crystals

Hey there everyone hope you're all doing well.
I have another curiosity question to ask all of you today.

Today I just watched a You Tube Video made by Prof Hoff in which he was showcasing the rewards of becoming uncollected. He was going over the changes that are made in the Daily and 4 Hr. Crystal.

On his game screen, he was showing a Daily Crystal screen in which he had 3 unopened Crystals from previous days and then the one from the current day he was on with the open button available of course.

For the 4 Hr. one, he had a whopping 507 of those puppies saved up along with the one for the current 4 hour time frame he was in, again with the open button available.

However, I am merely Proven and I know for a fact there are a lot of those 4 Hr. Crystals going by that I'm not available at the time to open as I'm either at work or sleeping or whatever and they don't pile up for me to open later on if I'm not right there to open them in the 4 Hr. timeframe.

I'm not sure whether the same thing would happen for the Daily one as I don't let a Daily one go by without opening it as I'm always available at home to open it when it becomes available for opening.

So my question to all of you is: Does the piling up of those crystals only happen as an additional reward to you for becoming uncollected or should it be happening for me right now at proven and there's something broken on my profile that I should put a ticket in for?

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers. :)

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You have to claim them and then not open them for the crystals to stack up
  • Options
    BoegotaBoegota Posts: 51
    I see. And if I'm at an area where my 4G LTE sucks to where the game won't even start, I wouldn't be able to claim them I'm guessing so I'm missing out either way. That blows. Thanks for the answer however. :smile:
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 743 ★★★
    @Boegota if you don't claim a 4 hr or daily crystal when it comes available in game it will just sit there until you are able. Once you do claim them the timer for the next one will then start.

Like was said in the other post, you have to claim then but not open them for the crystals to pile up.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    You Claim it, and exit out of the Opening Screen. Then it stashes.