**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Mid Tier Science Champ Should I take to R3/45?

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Hi all, I just keep getting 5* Science Champs :(

I have a CAP IW at 4/55

Can I ask for advice, out of the following champs (all unduped), what order should I take them to R3/45?

Hulk Rag
Spiderman
Luke Cage
Starlord
Cyclops

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Uhhh.... How do I put this? You have exactly two science champs worth ranking up. Gulk and Luke Cage.

Unfortunately, two of these champs are not science, so it makes this fairly easy. Which one do you prefer, what exactly are you trying to accomplish, and what does your team need?

Gulk and Luke are both worthy of rank 3. Doesn’t really matter which order necessarily.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'd go with Luke Cage personally.
    He's great for bio hazard, which seems to be popping up more often, and it's in act 5/6
    I seem to need bleed immune more often than I need poison immune and his indestructible comes in handy for when I mess up
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Thanks in advance for the answers.

Sorry, let me phrase this another way. Is it worth R3ing either of those science champs instead of saving the T4 Science cats to R5 my CAP IW?

Also, Q2, is unduped Starlord decent and at least worth R3?
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    ddom said:

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Sorry, let me phrase this another way. Is it worth R3ing either of those science champs instead of saving the T4 Science cats to R5 my CAP IW?

Also, Q2, is unduped Starlord decent and at least worth R3?

Unfortunately, Starlord is pretty much useless unawakened.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    I might just keep using my 4 star 5/50s then and save resources for an eventual good 5 star pull