**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My first five star

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
Is Thor Jane foster good plz make me feel better

Comments

• Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    She’s decent when duped. But her damage kind of sucks. Sorry. If it makes you feel any better, she was my fourth or fifth 5*
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    She is awesome when duped once you figure out how to use her. Let me give you a bit of advise: spam her L1 special. It applies a shock debuff and opponents have a greater chance to be stunned by basic attacks while under a shock debuff. When she is duped, hits to a stunned enemy are guaranteed critical damage. So her dupe increases the damage done with this technique and ends the opponent faster, but the strategy still works just no guaranteed crits.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I used to think she sucked and absolutely hated the fact that I got her, until I figured out how to use her. I still have many champs I prefer over her, but I no longer hate her or find her worthless.
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    If you know how to properly use a champion its perfect for you
    Even if you mastered cap. America he can be lethal too
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Congrats on getting your first 5-star.
    Jane Foster is a so-so character, though if you can figure out how to use her she can be lethal, stunning enemies who are under the shock debuffs, placing staggers on heavies meaning enemies can't activate a buff when they have stagger.
    Overall, she's a decent first 5-star