**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It hurts... Lol

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Geesh my third account's luck stings... (I don't play this account much, just login everyday for the rewards) Anyone else have this happen with additional accounts?

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

As a level 20 you've a 5* Void, 4* Hyperion and 4* Dr Voodoo and you're complaining?

It's a third account that I'm probably never going to get serious on because I just don't have the time for a third, just saying the luck compared to my other 2 is crazy. (First 5 Star on my main was Iron Patriot...)

As a level 20 you've a 5* Void, 4* Hyperion and 4* Dr Voodoo and you're complaining?

Also don't ignore Doc Ock, dude's a really solid champion.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Why did you make the third account? Not judging since I made half a dozen during the Chinese New Year event to save for my uncollected run, but it’s just weird that you progressed that much on an account you don’t use

Why did you make the third account? Not judging since I made half a dozen during the Chinese New Year event to save for my uncollected run, but it’s just weird that you progressed that much on an account you don’t use

Couple times I've run out of Energy Refills on the other 2 Accounts so I'll come to this one and just mess around, as for why I made it I don't really remember. But I did use it for the same saving and gifting thing on the Holidays.
    All of this is from Login Calendar and other Free Stuff btw, I've only made it to Act 2 in the last month and have never done an EQ on here.
    edited March 2019
    You got a 2 5* champs from free stuff... Christmas event?

You got a 2 5* champs from free stuff... Christmas event?

No just built up shards over time, think I started this account 1 Year ago in April I believe.
    Then there was also events like the Intel Shop, got a bunch of Free Intel from the Calendar and just used it to buy 4 and 5 star shards. Also that 4 Star Awakening Gem Crystal because why not.
    Wow. I’m not sure whether or not to be jealous
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    Having a 5* void and 4* hypo and voodoo hurts at level 20?

Having a 5* void and 4* hypo and voodoo hurts at level 20?

Read the previous comments? Or the original post that said this is my Third Account that I don't play much.

Everyone's missing the point, I'm just saying "Wow this luck is kind of crazy for this account's first few 4 and 5 Stars, but of course this is on an account I don't use much and not on one of my Main 2 Accounts..."

(My first 4 Star on my main account was Joe Fixit and first 5 Star was Iron Patriot, yet this small third account's first 4 Star was Dr Voodoo and first 5 Star was Doc Ock.)
    Though yeah I probably could've made it a little more clear by saying "This account is about 11 Months old, and I've barely done anything besides Login every day."
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I think everyone was just confused because the wording makes it look like the pulls "hurt/sting" for this account.
    edited March 2019
    ẞlооd said:

I think everyone was just confused because the wording makes it look like the pulls "hurt/sting" for this account.

Yeah I had basically meant it hurt/stung that I got these great pulls on an account I don't play much/have put little effort into, I can see how it could get miss interpreted.