**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Intel store

Which should I buy in Intel store? I'm in level 51. I have 4 maxed 4-star chapions, 7 5-star chapions.

Intel store 15 votes

T4BC
6%
Voltolos 1 vote
T4CC
33%
zuffydougyfcWabobaKG05_1Elbow_Flab 5 votes
5-star shards
60%
TerraSceptilemaniacFR33_HUG5FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLLStashGritabitFred_JoeityÆgon0710Rellenquish 9 votes

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    5-star shards
    T4BC aren’t worth that much since you can get them easily in the glory store. Maybe T4CC, but you might not get the class you want or need. 5* shards aren’t the best value, but I think they can help you progress the most at your level. Also consider some of the other items it in your poll.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    5-star shards
    Get more 5*. T4B and T4CC can be aquired from AQ. Work on widening your 5* roster. It will help you in the long run
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    T2 alpha catalist, and 4* awakening gem, would be my pic
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    5-star shards

T2 alpha catalist, and 4* awakening gem, would be my pic

The risk of using Intel on 4* AGC is not worth it. Can get a useless gem. Imo play it safe and get the 5* shards. And I don't think OP is on the level of needing T2A yet (no offense)
    5-star shards
    T2A is nice to have as long as you’re not overflowing. The 4* AG isn’t much of a gamble either considering how easy it is to get 4* champs, so I’d consider that as long as you have at least 3 classes you wouldn’t mind getting.
  • Kong_MasterKong_Master Posts: 100

T4BC aren’t worth that much since you can get them easily in the glory store. Maybe T4CC, but you might not get the class you want or need. 5* shards aren’t the best value, but I think they can help you progress the most at your level. Also consider some of the other items it in your poll.

I have lots of champs need to be rank up. I need about 10 more T4BC. I also need T4CC to r5 AA, starky, ....
    5-star shards
    @Kong_Master The value in the intel store for T4B isn’t that good either (400 for 1 catalyst I believe), so I’d still say wait for the glory store rotation unless you’re not in an alliance or you’re desperate. Also consider only ranking up champs you really want or need
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★

Buy all the tier 2 alpha. Its a steal

You got that right