**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4 Star Level Up Dilemma

Eventually, I’ll rank all of these champs up unless I pull a 5 Star. But which one first?

I’m seriously inclined to rank up Venom the Duck but maybe I’m infatuated because I just pulled him.

Any tips are appreciated.

4 Star Level Up Dilemma 32 votes

Unawakened Blade to Rank 5
0%
Unawakened Domino to Rank 5
28%
Sixshot1axelelf_1Duke_SilverThe_Boss9TehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWakanda4Ever278ZipioÆgon0710 9 votes
Unawakened Omega Red to Rank 5
3%
Mqc19 1 vote
Awakened Archangel to Rank 5
59%
winterthurdanielmathWarBros23Primetime_769TinoMiaThe_red_EclipseRaveNNẞlооdRonaldRaygunLostReplica23albin452MaatttyyTheNoobElbow_FlabFred_JoeityKingpinamosArsozNarwhal52xBenQcSlayer 19 votes
Unawakened Venom the Duck to Rank 5
9%
belli300Ahitlawshadow_lurker22 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I meant to vote ArchAngel
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Awakened Archangel to Rank 5
    Archangel can deal with basically everything that isn’t bleed or poison immune. Any of those options are great though, except maybe omega red since he’s unduped
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I vote the duck,just because his regen will save you tons of resources. Plus he has great damage output. Now AA is awesome an amazing choice as well great DOT and ability Accuracy reduction. Other than omega red they are all viable options(omega is if he’s duped and high sig)