**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Calling All Mephisto Fans

Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
So I have a 5* unduped Mephisto and a 4* duped one. I rather like playing him, but his damage is a bit underwhelming. I usually go for the sp3, then spam the sp2. Is there a better way to play him, and am I missing any synergies or something?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Well, he's got several uses. First of all, the L1 reapplies Soul Imprisonment. You can stop Buffs using it and apply Incinerate, but you lose a Soul when you use it. Kill an Opponent and you gain a Soul. Your L2 applies Aura, and if you fire it when the Opponent has 2 Bars, it is permanently applied. You can Regen using Souls stored, and you can store up to 6. I use the L1 a great deal, it adds to the Damage, and if you use it once per Fight, you break even afterwards. If I want to save them for Regen, I use the L2. He's Immune to Cold Snap, which is useful. He's one of my favorites, actually. I rarely use the L3 though.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    He has good synergies with
    The Champion +15% attack rating per persistent charge

Ghost Rider + 70% incerate damage

Symbiote Supreme 15% chance to trigger Aura of Incineration on basic attacks
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

Well, he's got several uses. First of all, the L1 reapplies Soul Imprisonment. You can stop Buffs using it and apply Incinerate, but you lose a Soul when you use it. Kill an Opponent and you gain a Soul. Your L2 applies Aura, and if you fire it when the Opponent has 2 Bars, it is permanently applied. You can Regen using Souls stored, and you can store up to 6. I use the L1 a great deal, it adds to the Damage, and if you use it once per Fight, you break even afterwards. If I want to save them for Regen, I use the L2. He's Immune to Cold Snap, which is useful. He's one of my favorites, actually. I rarely use the L3 though.

Bit of incorrect info there about his L2, it actually only applies an aura for 8 seconds and if you fire an L3 while the opponent has 2 bars of power he gains a permanent aura (along with power draining them for 2 bars the one time).
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Assail said:

Bit of incorrect info there about his L2, it actually only applies an aura for 8 seconds and if you fire an L3 while the opponent has 2 bars of power he gains a permanent aura (along with power draining them for 2 bars the one time).
    Ah, thanks. TBH, I don't even notice, I usually have them down by then. I stick to the L1 or L2 mostly. Appreciate the clarification.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Bring in with Hela so, First Soul Charge consumed to soul imprison opponent is not used.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Patchie93 said:

He has good synergies with
    The Champion +15% attack rating per persistent charge

Ghost Rider + 70% incerate damage

Symbiote Supreme 15% chance to trigger Aura of Incineration on basic attacks

The Champion and Symbiote Supreme synergies are the best. I have a 5* r4 and use him along with 4* r4 The Champion and 4* r3 Symbiote Supreme. Mephisto becomes a beast!!!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    He gives a good synergy to Morningstar