**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5/65 Rank Up

I can rank up either duped Venom or unduped Sabretooth to Rank 5. Who would the better option between the two? Any input is appreciated! :) Also, my only 5/65 is Blade. Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Both are good champs for rank up. I would lean towards venom with his utility. Seems like he can get you through some tricky stuff. Also worth noting, while sabertooth is great, his ramp up will be a lot slower at 5/65 since he will finish fights a lot faster.

But in the end who do you enjoy playing the best. They both solid champs
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    If you have a respectable KM or Omega I would say Sabretooth.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Venom is an excellent option.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Dang, this is a tough question
    I would choose Sabretooth though
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    [Deleted Repeated Comment]
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    wait for variant but if i should pick i would say venom has more use.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Not to sound too much like that guy, but it may be better to save the T5B and T2A until you have a better champ to use them on. Venom is awesome but the resources are still rare enough that maybe you're better off saving since neither of those two are really top 10-15 options for Rank 5.
  • Options
    ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    I would go with Venom
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    I say rank when you can I would rank both to 5/65 with the resources so it just depends on if you committed to the champs for the future. If you are not and pull someone you really want you will regret it down the road