**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lost a lot of respect for kabam as a company...

humzah217humzah217 Posts: 426 ★★
It’s been 3 months since the darkhawk lag bug, were when he enters “null mode” the game lags uncontrollably. I’ve addressed this numerous times and no action has been taken by kabam...not even a response to say “it’s been sent to the team” or anything like that, nothing. I’ve even sent a support ticket and got the same message I got the last 2 times I sent a support ticket
I’ve given details in the bugs and known issues thread and still no response, I’ve given my device details and still nothing, I’ve even created a YouTube video showing the lag when darkhawk is in null mode and still nothing. https://youtu.be/8pAIwT7KfWo
I don’t know what else I can do, What’s weird is that there is no lag on him when I’m using my iPhone 5s but a lot of lag on my iPad Air, this is strange because the iPhone 5s is older than the iPad Air so the iPad Air should run the game more smoothly, all I ask of u @Kabam Miike is to at least give me a response to tell me this is being looked into, as this champion is literally unusable for me because I use my iPad more than my iPhone 5s (bigger screen).

Thank you for reading

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Sorry to tell you this, but if it is a specific device issue and if doesn't get fixed soon, then it may never be fixed. Specially when the issue is on old devices
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    My friend had this issue. He’s on Android but you might be able to do it ok IOS. He reduced the graphics quality overall and it stopped the lag entirely that was related to daekhawk
  • Options
    Hey Humzah217,

Some bugs take more time than others to address, but that doesn't mean that they're not being looked into. This is especially true when it affects one device and not another.

We've already implemented some improvements, but if there are still issues, we'll continue to look into them. We are not always going to be able to keep you up to date with every step of progress in the forums, although we try.
This discussion has been closed.