**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I like the new look on Void!

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
I think it looks pretty cool tbh. If it’s a bug, consider leaving it there, Kabam :)

Do you guys like it?

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I haven't decided yet, but I'm leaning towards yes because I like the parallel he has with Sentry now.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    The fact it’s there definitely isn’t a bug, but I think it’s a little bugged within the match. If you look at void in his overview screen and move him around the circle is attacked to his chest and is hidden when you look at his back, but in a actual match it is not attached to his chest, and always faces the camera. Personally not a huge fan, but we all have our opinions.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

The fact it’s there definitely isn’t a bug, but I think it’s a little bugged within the match. If you look at void in his overview screen and move him around the circle is attacked to his chest and is hidden when you look at his back, but in a actual match it is not attached to his chest, and always faces the camera. Personally not a huge fan, but we all have our opinions.

Yeah I guess. Maybe if the particles were more spread out...then it would look epic
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    It horrible when used him
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    I’m not a fan of it tbh. It just looks a bit stupid to me, albeit I’m not a fan of changes anyway. Let’s see opinions in a week or so
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I don't like it, it doesn't go away when he faces away from the screen which is dumb.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Honestly doesn't make that much difference to me as long as i can still shred people to bits with debuffs i'm good.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Don't like it. He shouldn't be sparkly.