**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Advice on maestro

This is my te
am going in. Wanted to know where I stand on beating him.

Any tips would be helpful. Like which path to take and such.

Comments

• Options
    Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Hi bro! firstly, you seem to have a good team. I managed Maestro with a maxed out OG Thor, Starlord, AA, Hulk, DV. With the bevvy of newer champs, you should be able to do it sooner and with less of a challenge.

Having said that, perhaps you can rank up your champs to 4/50 and 5/50s.

Check out mobile trucos for tips for the easiest path and good luck!
  • Options
    Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    Thanks I appreciate the help. My domino and sw are both r5 but not max sig though
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Leonjr8719 if it's your first completion run the path choice is easy. Go up the middle and you will take out the arc overload node so that he won't regen. Every other path you will need to out damage or suppress his regen but not on the first path. As for fighting him, his L1 is easy to evade once you get the timing down but it's hard at first. It's evade, pause briefly, evade evade. If you can push him to SP2 it's much easier.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Thanks I appreciate the help. My domino and sw are both r5 but not max sig though

For r5 your champions rating is really quite low. Might I suggest looking at your masteries.
  • Options
    VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    edited April 2019
    Make sure you have greater Precision , cruelty, parry & evade masteries. They can be game changer.
    Note: you can rearrange masteries
  • Options
    I’m going to get a little more units and rearrange them. Got parry and dex maxed out
  • Options
    VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Use a boost if needed. I just took him with 4* 5/50 blade, ghulk, 4/40 corvus, gg, Mephisto. Just used 2 hero's. Take mid lane.
  • Options
    Watched a couple of videos. But I think they were done when og Thor was great
  • Options
    Just beat him. Pretty simple once I did that path. Solo’d him with domino thank you all for your help.

Got a little while before I can try uncollected though