**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom’s counter evade.

Has anyone experienced any spiderverse champs evading Venom? Had a fight against OG spidey in dungeons and he was all over the place evading. Local node didn’t affect ability accuracy so not sure what happened. Happened a few times against SMMM as well.
Note - this is not a complaint.

Comments

• Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Was Buffet one of the active nodes?
  • Options
    BigMacBigMac Posts: 27
    No Buffet on either...if here was, out of curiosity, how would that effect the counter-evade?
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    BigMac said:

No Buffet on either...if here was, out of curiosity, how would that effect the counter-evade?

Buffet would eat the Klyntar Mutation buff. And that buff is what gives Venom the ability to ignore the Passive Evade effects of Spider-Verse champions.
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Could also be the node that stops all buffs or dehuffs periodically or at the stsrt of the fight. Tranquility or Fisticuffs
  • Options
    BigMacBigMac Posts: 27
    I’m not sure, I’ll try it again but I think it may have been buffet and the mutation buff was getting eaten. Thank you all
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yeah buffet or fisticuffs would prevent the mutation buff from appearing. Also my guess is tranquility would do the same although I’m not sure if that’s in dungeons anymore or not.