Champion Spotlight - Annihilus
Annihilus is a momentum based defender that excels when trapping his Opponent in a corner. Annihlus’ Cosmic Control Rod provides him an array of immunities and powerful attacks that allow him to generate Fury’s and Unstoppable Buffs.
BASE STATS & ABILITIES
Stats based on 4 Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99
||WITHOUT SIGNATURE: 3851
Stats based on 5-Star, Rank 5, Level 65, Signature Level 200
||WITHOUT SIGNATURE: 7756
WITH SIGNATURE (200): 10480
Basic Abilities: Cosmic Control Rod, Armor Break, Stifle, Unstoppable
COSMIC CONTROL ROD - BUFF
- Annihilus gains the Cosmic Control Rod at the Start of the Fight.
- Whenever any Buff would be removed by a Nullify, Fate Seal, or Stagger, the effect is Purified and the Cosmic Control Rod is removed for 10 seconds.
- Immune to Incinerate, Frostbite, Coldsnap, and any effect that lowers or locks Power
- While Taunted, gain True Accuracy, Unblockable, and Unstoppable.
- While the Cosmic Control Rod is active, all Attacks have a 60% chance to be an Obliterating Strike.
- Obliterating Strikes are not affected by Ability Accuracy reduction.
- Obliterating Strikes inflict Armor Break, reducing Armor Rating by 222.22 for 5 seconds.
- Annihilus is Immune to incoming Stun Debuffs while launching an Obliterating Strike.
STIFLE (MAX 12)
- Whenever Annihilus would inflict an Armor Break, he also has a 100% chance to inflict Stifle, reducing Offensive Power Gain by 9% for 4 seconds.
- While the Opponent is Stifled, Annihilus’ first Medium Attack in a combo removes 1 Stifle and generates 1 Fury Buff, increasing Attack Rating by 273 for 0.90 seconds.
- If the Opponent Dashes Back while Stifled, Annihilus removes 1 Stifle and gains 1 Unstoppable Buff lasting 0.90 seconds.
- When the Cosmic Control Rod is Removed, Annihilus gains 3 Fury Buffs, each increasing Attack Rating by 436.8 for 10 seconds.
| SPECIAL 1: Control Infestation - Annihilus pounces onto his prey with two quick strikes, then fires a swarm of Control bugs to infest and dominate their mind.
| SPECIAL 2: Cosmic Obliteration - Annihlus cripples his Opponent with a burst of wind before unleashing a Devastating blast of energy from the Cosmic Control Rod.
| SPECIAL 3: The Living Death That Walks - Annihilus projects a horrific aura of fear, capable of crippling the minds of even the strongest willed Champions in the Realm.
| SIGNATURE ABILITY - TREMBLE BEFORE ME:
CHALLENGER - UNIQUE SYNERGY
- Hulk (Ragnarok) - While Face Me is active, Hulk gains a Passive Fury boosting attack damage by 12%.
- Annihilus - Every time Annihilus’ Opponent activates a Fury effect, Annihilus gains an Armor Up Buff increasing Armor Rating by 8% for 4 seconds.
- Contingency Plan - Whenever Hulk (Ragnarok) Strikes Annihilus with a SMASH attack, Annihilus gains 1 Fury Buff increasing Attack Rating by 100% for 4 seconds.
DOUBLE NEGATIVE - UNIQUE SYNERGY
- Darkhawk - Attack Rating increased by 9% while in any mode.
- Annihilus - Annihilus is Taunted for 0.5 seconds when Striking an Auto Blocking Opponent while the Cosmic Control Rod is active. While Taunted, his Attack Rating is reduced by 40%.
- Contingency Plan - If Annihilus is fighting Darkhawk, Darkhawk's Armor Rating is decreased by 15% while in any mode.
- This Mastery will increase the effectiveness of all Fury’s generated by Annihilus’s Special 2 and medium attacks.
- This mastery lowers the Opponents Attack Rating by up to 36% based on the number of active Debuffs. Since Annihlus will be applying so many Debuffs and has the ability to pause their duration, it’s relatively easy to cut down his Opponents Attack Rating.
- Annihilus only needs to land a single hit to put his opponent into a bad situation. Once they’ve been stifled, dashing back will gift Annihilus an Unstoppable Buff allowing him to freely advance on his Opponent and loop them back into more pressure.
- Annihilus forces players to bait out his Special Attacks to prevent him from reaching a Special 3. Any attempts to lower his power will be instantly negated and any attempts to Taunt Annihilus will only be met with pain.
Dependent on Cosmic Control Rod
- Annihilus is highly susceptible to Nullifies, Fate Seals, and Staggers. Each time a Buff is to be removed by one of these effects, the Cosmic Control Rod will be the first to go, along with it all of his Immunities and his Ability to perform Obliterating Strikes.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on