**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to Rank up?

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

I can either rank up Captain America IW 4* to Rank 3 or
Spider-Gwen to Rank 2(5*) or
Luke Cage to Rank 2 2(5*)

Thoughts suggestions appreciated!

BowTieJohn

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    CAIW
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Thank you for your response!
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Luke cage!
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    edited April 2019
    Aantho said:

Luke cage!

Unduped he’s not as useful, whereas CAIW hits like a truck even unduped and it get’s better when he’s duped.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    AlexG29 said:

Cap and Hulk. Great team together. Hulk is very resourceful believe me. I see now you have Void too. I love science. 3 of my 4 R5 5* are Hulk CapIW and Void and they were Mvp's in clearing Act 6 chapter 1 exploration. Void is the top dog though. He is the one who you will continue to use as a 4* after you have shifted primarily to 5* because the utility is so good. Hulk chain stunning is underrated if you learn to play him and if you have Thor Ragnarok for the immunity synergy. You can safely quest around 20% health with that synergy plus chain stunning the enemy.

Love em all

Damn. Spider Gwen just got buffed too she has nice utility and Luke will be great when awoken and is still very solid unawoke I think. So maybe focus on the 5* unless you awaken the Void and can max his signature. Lots of good options so choose what you like best

Your comment have me excited about my Science champions and will definitely work on getting them ranked up. I did end going with Cap IW, but definitely have Void next on Deck and with 5*s only because I am not uncollected yet.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    CAIW!