**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Where are the bounty missions??

When new monthly event went live, a notice popped up for a bounty mission, like we were getting the first one free or something, but when u click on go to fight it takes u to the monthly quest screen but no bounty missions are there, so is this Not a bounty mission, the bag icon on the home screen does same thing?? Just wondering if it hasn't went live yet just wondering??

Comments

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    You have to buy the crystal in the crystal vault to activate
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    This set up seems silly and unnecessary to me. If they want us to be able to run them every 8 hours they should just set them up that way...not have it so alliance members have to initiate them every 8 hours...
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Spurgeo14 said:

This set up seems silly and unnecessary to me. If they want us to be able to run them every 8 hours they should just set them up that way...not have it so alliance members have to initiate them every 8 hours...

at least this is better than before. i believe the last ones triggered randomly by unknown actions. some alliances were going days with no missions and some were getting them back to back.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Spurgeo14 said:

at least this is better than before. i believe the last ones triggered randomly by unknown actions. some alliances were going days with no missions and some were getting them back to back.
    True, but the MODOK'S labs were better because they were on a consistent schedule so you knew when they were going to be opened. I just don't understand why they are making it a worse system. Haha