**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bounty Mission extra rewards for person who started mission

After doing 2 bounty mission with my alliance, I have started one of them, on the bounty mission it says if you start it, you'll get something extra, the first time we did one (when I didn't start) I got and extra 50 5 star shards, but when I did start one, the second time, I got the exact same rewards, so I'm wondering if the 'extra rewards' come at the end of the month or if this is just a bug. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★

After doing 2 bounty mission with my alliance, I have started one of them, on the bounty mission it says if you start it, you'll get something extra, the first time we did one (when I didn't start) I got and extra 50 5 star shards, but when I did start one, the second time, I got the exact same rewards, so I'm wondering if the 'extra rewards' come at the end of the month or if this is just a bug. Thanks in advance!

Looks like the whole alliance is getting the bonus reward as also confirmed in my alliance. It even states that in the Bounty Mission description that if 10 complete a mission, each member will get the bonus rewards. This is a plus as we can all get the little extra.
  • Hey there, apologies for the confusion, the extra bonus of 50 5-Star Shards is supposed to go to the whole Alliance, so you can get those bonus rewards no matter who started the mission.
  • Yes, everyone has been getting the extra 50 shards if at least 10 had done the Bounty.

BUT, the wording in starting a Bounty seems to be cut-n-paste from previous Bounty quests a while back, where the Instigator of the Bounty actually did get an extra amount of rewards as well. This language is still in the current system, although no extra instigator-only rewards actually exist this time.
  • Never mind, Miike already replied definitively in another thread, confirming the wording was carry-over from previous Bounties in past. Initiators do not receive any extra above what the 50 shards are that everybody gets this time.