**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

SL Hidden Ability

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Is apparently automatically doing a light attack from a distance after doing a sp3 lol.

I aint kidding after i use the sp3 and watch the animation i tend to let go of the screen bc the distance between me and the AI is wide enough for me to rest a few seconds. Long and behold i see SL throwing a Light Attack in the air as if he is fighting ghosts :D

Comments

• Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    I was discussing this with my alliance yesterday. My Corvus and OG Vision were doing the same. Coming out of a SP3 they just punch once randomly. Believe me it will get you comboed into obliviously in Act 6. SP3, random punch without input from you, then AI instantly retaliates with a 5 combo, then you’re dead. It’s awesome.
  • Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    Oblivion not obviously. Stupid autocorrect.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,721 ★★★★★
    This is different from Mods observation.
    Maybe, there is more than meets the eye.

I've had this happen as well, and recorded a video to send to our QA team. They are aware of this and looking into it. From what we've seen, it only occurs if you try and block during the Special 3 attack.

• Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Had it with Domino as well. 'Lucky' she hit the opponent and I finished the combo with her, but yeah, this is a problem.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Starting to sense a pattern here that all if not mybe all champs sp3 trigger light attack??? 🤔🤔🤔