**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need a new squad

Lvl 45 with 107k and I’m looking for a new squad, one I’m with is getting worse by the day, I’m an active player and worthy of more than I’m getting. Got one bonus out of five in the negative quests and I’m now fed up, my game id is gazza1010, thanks for reading

Comments

• Options
    Ryu_kenshenRyu_kenshen Posts: 13
    Yoyo my alliance has just created a 3rd faction n we’re soon to be good tier 1 due to the amount of experienced players that we have. We’re organized and super active and you’ll get 4*& 5*’s left n right lol only thing I will say is you need line app that’s a requirement. Hit me up on line app Ryu Kenshen I promise you that you won’t be disappointed bro thanks
  • Options
    Tooleo84Tooleo84 Posts: 4
    edited April 2019
    If your looking to join my alliance thats rebuilding from a split let me know. we need bodies and your right where youll grow your account by the time we rebuild fully and might be a little low but we regularly weed out the scrubs that dint participate. check us out if you like [Sy_Co] or hit me up on time (tooleo84)
  • Options
    Thanks for all ur offers, Iv now found a great squad, but thank u for the offers