**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick fury restoration kit

I’m so annoyed with this so called fix and want to know why it took so long for the so called fix to handed out after all the content creator posted videos of this synergy. We all went for him because of this synergy are you going to send rank down tickets and refund resources since your content created promoted the hell out of the synergy we Nick fury. Than 3 weeks later you tell us that not what you intended him to work after all the content videos. I assume has your approval before showing to the community kabam how are you planing to compensate the guys who took him to r5 ? Like it a clear that you guys dropped ball with this

Comments

• Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    agree 100%
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    It's a classic bait and switch. The content creator videos made the case for the suicide removal, the champ was released, they made a ton of money off of people grinding and buying crystals, re-ran the crystals, THEN they release this "fix" that is detrimental to the players.

If this is such an issue for Fury then why do Masochism and Buffet not function the same way? They're worded similarly yet they function the same way Furys ability did, but because that benefits the company and not the player it's acceptable whereas this is not?

Shady move. Shady as heck
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    I didn't even grind for him, but I agree 100%. Something should be done.
    edited April 2019
    Drooped2 said:

It would be a bait and switch if they changed how it was supposed to work they didnt. The content creators jumped the gun and advertised a bug.

It read removes A debuff not all

And we all know Kabam watches the content creator videos to ensure they adhere to the standards required to be in the program. As such they could have seen it, said "oh wait that's not right" and addressed it by possibly postponing the arena and crystals until it was fixed. They didn't do this. The "bug" was known before they released the champ, then they made the money off the champs release, then AFTER THE CRYSTAL RAN AGAIN they announced that they "fixed" the bug, meanwhile not addressing why this same "bug" exists in Masochism/Buffet to their benefit.

And you don't see any problems with this...
    edited April 2019
    Masochism says it applies to "the next debuff", yet it eats multiple debuffs as shown in the video I just made (Blades stun on the parry as well as the bleed from the parry)

What's good for the goose (Kabam)isn't good for the gander (player)I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

Drooped2 said:

It would be a bait and switch if they changed how it was supposed to work they didnt. The content creators jumped the gun and advertised a bug.

It read removes A debuff not all

and to be clear bait and switch is "Hey look at this champ with this awesome utility", then switching out that utility immediately after people dropped tons of units on him. See my post above on how it's a double standard.
  • Harada78Harada78 Posts: 31
    its Not good business practice to do this with people hard earned money. You promote and reviewed the content created videos and had no objections on how this champ was defined on their videos. And 4 weeks later you tells us that this is not the way it was intended to work. Like in what business practice do people get away with this ? How will you compensate us for this. Like I wouldn’t have r5 my nick fury and spends units and days grinding for him or course I’m pissed. You guys saw videos and approved them. Before the post to YouTube why was this not being address not to one YouTuber multiple YouTuber told us that this was the way it was suppose to work I’m not discouraged content created program it great idea but someone in kabam is not doing their job that this was allowed to exist and please address the. Mashoism issue your quick to so call fix bugs right how about fixings mashoism now. So it works as intended.? No can’t fix so fast make you money having a broken bug. But takes Minutes to fix fury . Bad business practice.
    Surprised this hasn't been shut down yet