**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips for my roster

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

What should I rank next
I don't know whether Medusa is worth it so plz give me some types

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Medusa and venom the duck are both 100% worth ranking as high as you can get them.
    They both benefit greatly from being awakened but neither needs to be awakened to be great for attack and questing
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    For what you got there, AA as high as you can.

Second place would go to Medusa and Blade

If you learn how to play Ghost, she is a killer with the right synergy (wasp, antman, yellow jacket...)

I can’t pronouce my self on venom the duck or night thrasher because I dont own any of those champion.

Although, Symbiote suprême, venom, and venom the duck make some crazy Synergie!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    For questing, AA first, blade second.

Angela, VtD, Ghost, take your pick. VtD is great for long paths, Angela ends fights quick, ghost works real well on debuff paths
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    AA and blade will carry you to 5.2. VTD provides excellent sustainability for tougher fights and medusa is great to use at your stage as auto block (when duped) will save your butt more times then you can imagine. Ghost will require some practice but she’s also worth the rank up! Good luck, sometimes I wish I had the patience to be able to start again, fun times