**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hela on Uncollected EQ

Is she rigged? she-hulk doesn’t even work. This is an absolute unit drain, she went thru all of my healthy champs.

Anyways, the problem is that I place a Slow debuff on her and she immediately goes into unstoppable mode. She-hulk’s abilities CLEARLY states that her heavy cannot be interrupted. But as you can see from the pics, that Hela was able to intercept my heavy in the middle of my heavy attack. There’s no way to avoid dying here.

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    If you have blade, you can just parry and bleed her to death. Also, just parry and heavy with any champ seem to work well.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Not sure about She-hulk and capIW (though capIW may be because the unstoppable isn’t a buff), but if you want an easy time fighting her, use a 4* mephisto. He flat out breaks her.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I just used Evade and waited it out, then went in when the Timer ended. Just takes some patience. Quake is an option as well.
  • KittytamerKittytamer Posts: 25

Sorry the photo editor place pics in wrong order. Thanks for suggestions, i’ll give them a try
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I used my favorite champion who is.... quake the queen at bypassing stupid fights
    I am still dumbfounded as to why Hela’s unstoppable cannot be bypassed with the champs that have this ability reduction capabilty.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I had zero problem with this fight, I used gwenpool and forgot to look at the node anyway.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    QUUUUUAAAAAAAKKKkKkkKkKEeEE

Yep. You can rough it too, with someone like Voodoo or Mephisto, you just need to be quick and watch for the Unstoppable Timer.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Mephisto, Voodoo, Sym Supreme are 3 people I used
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    AA one shots her pretty easily, as long as heavy attacks do not crit, the 3 hits deals less than 2.5% of her health, so rage doesn't trigger. This is for a 4/55, a 5/50 should have no problem not triggering rage.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Yep. You can rough it too, with someone like Voodoo or Mephisto, you just need to be quick and watch for the Unstoppable Timer.
    You don't have to worry about the timer with mephisto she doesn't proc any buffs. Read his ability and just spam special 1. Do you ever try any of these suggestions before commenting on them?
    Dshu said:

You don't have to worry about the timer with mephisto she doesn't proc any buffs. Read his ability and just spam special 1. Do you ever try any of these suggestions before commenting on them?
    You only have so many Spams because you use up your Souls. Considering I have an R4 Mephisto and I used him on her, yes I do.
    You're also fighting against sped-up AI.

The ai doesn't speed up the timer from buff blocking ability and 4 souls is more than enough for a rank 3 4* to take her down before you run out of them. Maybe test it out before you consider one of the easiest ways to deal with this fight before you call using mephisto roughing it. If you are really concerned you wont have enough souls maybe use his main ability and capture 1 or 2 extra before facing her. I don't recall any lanes in that chapter that were too overwhelmingly difficult that you couldn't build a cushion into mephisto before fighting her and you have the class advantage
    Dshu said:

The ai doesn't speed up the timer from buff blocking ability and 4 souls is more than enough for a rank 3 4* to take her down before you run out of them. Maybe test it out before you consider one of the easiest ways to deal with this fight before you call using mephisto roughing it. If you are really concerned you wont have enough souls maybe use his main ability and capture 1 or 2 extra before facing her. I don't recall any lanes in that chapter that were too overwhelmingly difficult that you couldn't build a cushion into mephisto before fighting her and you have the class advantage
    The AI speeds up itself. If you hadn't noticed, there's a cluster#### of erratic behavior going on in the game right now. Why don't you offer your own suggestions instead of starting useless arguments about me trying to offer mine? You're adding nothing constructive by doing that. You don't like my suggestion? Don't use it. I'm saying what was effective in my own experience. #thxbai

Dshu said:

The AI speeds up itself. If you hadn't noticed, there's a cluster#### of erratic behavior going on in the game right now. Why don't you offer your own suggestions instead of starting useless arguments about me trying to offer mine? You're adding nothing constructive by doing that. You don't like my suggestion? Don't use it. I'm saying what was effective in my own experience. #thxbai
    Maybe you are in over your head if you find the uncollected difficulty that hard. I did offer suggestions. I said you could add a couple of souls to mephisto before fighting hela. I also stated that 4 souls is overkill since my 3/30 4* easily cheesed her without once seeing an unstoppable. I dont run suicides so any basic mastery setup should be able to do the same. Perhaps if you tested the method you would not refer to an easy counter as "roughing it " enjoy and happy gaming when you eventually get to 2.1 of uncollected eq
    You're just staring arguments for no reason, and I am most certainly not feeding it anymore. Lol.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Just wait a bit until she isn't Unstoppable and dodge SPs, as they deal high block damage. Most of the time it's just basic hitting, you only have to keep an eye on her abilities
  • GeekArtsGeekArts Posts: 94
    If you don't have a Mephisto or Sym Supreme, Archangel is a great option. Am able to one shot if I get those neurotoxins timed right. Similar story with Doc Voodoo. GR worked well to an extent, but doesn't end the fight as quickly if not using some mystic dispersion to cycle those judgments.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    For me it was blade and emma, she didnt trigger rage when i did sp1 alot
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Blade and parry her to death.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    She hulk should counter the unstoppable...the devs have given no update as to why her slow debuff isn't working..yes she can be taken down by other champs but she hulk(don't know if spideygwen works) should work