**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on this?

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
Duped 90's cyclops again which is disappointing bc i keep waiting for red cyclops to get some coffee in him so he can wake up from his long ass slumber lol.

Anyone after the pull i did another 5* and he popped out

Back to back mutant pulls rare lol

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    That's a win right there. Learn to build his perma furies and it's GG pretty much everyone.

Edit: I can upload a video on how I use him if you want. #Bored
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Nice pull!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

That's a win right there. Learn to build his perma furies and it's GG pretty much everyone.

Edit: I can upload a video on how I use him if you want. #Bored

Please do fellow sabretooth owner lol
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    https://youtu.be/I6dFeSzhztU
    Hey @RiderofHell
    Got some time to record something to try and display some of his mechanics. I'm not sure what is the absolute best way to play him, but this has been the best for me.

So, basically every 10 hits on your combo meter gives you a temporary fury buff. You can convert it to a permanent fury by dashing back and standing idle (not blocking) for 1 second, or just using an SP1 will convert it. I prefer to dash back and idle so I don't end up killing the opponent before I can convert all my furies.

Using an SP2 will automatically generate and convert a fury.

And finally, you can only convert 5 furies per fight, but you can gain an additional one by finishing the opponent off with an SP3. You'll see all these things in the video. And you can see once I move to the next fight, Sabretooth will have 6 furies rather than 5 due to the SP3 finish.

Edit: You might need to change your video quality. Mine kept going to 480p by default for some reason.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    ẞlооd said:

Edit: You might need to change your video quality. Mine kept going to 480p by default for some reason.

When you first upload to Youtube you're only going to get lower resolution videos. The Youtube servers process the video in the background and the higher resolution versions take longer to become available. After a few minutes, generally, the higher res versions become available, and if you refresh/reload the video, you'll see it play by default in the highest resolution it can.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

https://youtu.be/I6dFeSzhztU
    Hey @RiderofHell
    Got some time to record something to try and display some of his mechanics. I'm not sure what is the absolute best way to play him, but this has been the best for me.

So, basically every 10 hits on your combo meter gives you a temporary fury buff. You can convert it to a permanent fury by dashing back and standing idle (not blocking) for 1 second, or just using an SP1 will convert it. I prefer to dash back and idle so I don't end up killing the opponent before I can convert all my furies.

Using an SP2 will automatically generate and convert a fury.

And finally, you can only convert 5 furies per fight, but you can gain an additional one by finishing the opponent off with an SP3. You'll see all these things in the video. And you can see once I move to the next fight, Sabretooth will have 6 furies rather than 5 due to the SP3 finish.

Thanks for the video. I assume your Sabre is r4?