**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Device performance Q&A.

Straight to the point. What device do you play MCOC on? And what are some good alternative options to the iPhone? I bought a Samsung phone last month and MCOC controls don't respond fast enough which in turn makes playing the game very frustrating. I've resolved to getting yet another phone but I'd like to be prepared this time.

Comments

• Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    It's not the phone. Its really buggy this month.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★

Straight to the point. What device do you play MCOC on? And what are some good alternative options to the iPhone? I bought a Samsung phone last month and MCOC controls don't respond fast enough which in turn makes playing the game very frustrating. I've resolved to getting yet another phone but I'd like to be prepared this time.

What phone did you get? I'm using the Galaxy S10 and it compares favorably to the XS Max and 8 plus it replaced.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Which Samsung? The newest S10 or any phone with the Qualcom 855 SOC should play this game just fine.

Also, as the previous poster said, this is one buggy month for MCOC, lots of champs are still broken / not working correctly even after this last hotfix patch.