**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chill Recently-out-of-retirement Alliance looking for Fresh Blood. No vampires and zombies allowed!

Hey everyone,

My game tag is VglyB17ch, I'm recruiting for my alliance [Marvel Avengers Xtreme], [M A X].

The alliance has been around since 2016. We retired for awhile, and our progress basically reset. We are back up to Bronze 1 in AW. We have some rules about Summoner Advancement contribution and communication, but are very open to different players with different life situations. We don't force participation, and are cool with trusted members not playing for days/weeks at a time as long as we know what's up.

We run AQ/AW almost every weekend, sometimes more if enough people want to commit to it. We currently do map 2~4 w/ 1 BG, but most of us have experience with 5,6 and plan to get back to that point if we find more quality members. Our current members are a mix of lvl 60 400k+ rating veterans and mid-game players (lvl 40, 100k+), and we help each other out with anything. We take newer players that are looking for a long-term home, but not people who just want to hop to the next bigger alliance when the opportunity comes along.

Please respond here, or message me in the game if our style sounds like a good fit for you. You can check out our website at mcocmaxsite.wixsite.com/home also for more information about us. Thanks, and happy gaming.

Comments