**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up Help Needed. Blade or Voodoo

The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
edited April 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all,

I am looking to get some feedback from you guys as to which champ would be more beneficial to rank up: Blade or Voodoo. I currently have Domino and Medusa as my only other two rank 5/65 champs. I prefer using Voodoo in aq, and he would help me complete chapter two of variant as well. I dont have all members of the trinity as 5 star champs, so synergies for Blade would be limited in act 6 exploration. Voodoo just feels to be a more versatile champ for aq and aw, along with helping my progress in act 6. While I do love Blade's danger sense, I honestly dont like bringing Ghost Rider on my team in order for it to expand to villain champs. I also feel like ranking up Blade would consequently result in ranking GR to 4/55 at some point just to help his damage output.

Are there any summoners out there who took Voodoo up over Blade, and if so, do you have any regrets? Should I go with the more popular and somewhat more logical choice and just rank up Blade regardless of not having the optimal synergies for him? Any advice or feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!

Rank Up Help Needed. Blade or Voodoo 4 votes

Voodoo
0%
Blade
100%
TerraSDPFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMidNightMoose 4 votes