**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help me in choosing

Hi everyone! Should I upgrade and rank up my 5 star rank 2/35 rogue and bring it in act 5? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    PWETMALU159PWETMALU159 Posts: 21
    @Torah13 I have 4 star Blade Void duped Scarlet Witch duped Ghost duped Corvus Glaive all rank 4/40.
    I just pulled 4 star Domino should I bring her instead? Thanks
  • Options
    VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    I would suggest r5 one of the R4 1st. Rank up Domino if you have bought cat
  • Options
    @Torah13 My Domino is now in rank 4/40 I practiced on RoL and she had insane bleed damage with the synergys
  • Options
    @Vinvick My 4/40 Scarlet W and 4/40 Corvus is going to be my rank 5/50 champs I just need 10k more fragments for both tier
  • Options
    VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    @PWETMALU159 3 days of bounty quest :)
  • Options
    I have another question bros I have enough things to rank 5 my 4 star SW that is awakened. Should I rank up or not? My other mystics who's the best to rank 5 rather than SW. Ghost R, Magik, Awakend Mephisto, Awakend SW, Awakend Symbiote Supreme. Pls help me
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019

I have another question bros I have enough things to rank 5 my 4 star SW that is awakened. Should I rank up or not? My other mystics who's the best to rank 5 rather than SW. Ghost R, Magik, Awakend Mephisto, Awakend SW, Awakend Symbiote Supreme. Pls help me

None. Switch is the best 4* mystic in the game. unless you run Blade, then I lean towards GR.
  • Options
    Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
    Domino is boss by far