**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dorm's heavy now requires a double dash back again?

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Forgive me if this is a known issue, but has anyone else been clipped by the second hit of dorm's heavy after outranging the first. Wasn't his heavy adjusted months ago to only require a single evade? Has it now somehow reverted back to a previous state?

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    His and also Sentinel's feel inconsistent with spacing
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Admittedly, I know nothing about programming, but wouldn't it make sense just to revert all combat mechanics to their previous state before this update at this point? Idk
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Are you using the same champ? Every champ has slightly different dash back speeds and distances.
    Has nothing to do with the attacking champ. I'm noting dorm's mechanics, not the mechanics of the attacking champ. First heavy strike misses..second one connects. This means the two strikes of his heavy are no longer the same distance.
    edited April 2019
    They adjusted them to be the same distance months ago. It was even announced in the notes of whichever update that was.
    edited April 2019
    I believe the change was made to make it more reliable to be able to punish his heavy in war, etc.
    Before the change, you were in danger of being parried or dexed when trying to punish after double dash back.
    Well, it's my assumption that it was an unintentional consequence of some other change, but I have no idea.
    Just hoping someone looks into it.