**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why does a new 5* only have three synergies?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
I'm looking at you Annihilus. Each time we've seen a Fantastic Four champ released so far they release a gimped champ along with them. But seriously, only 3 synergies, two of which are mostly useless? That's bad, I mean really bad.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury had like 6
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    So now we have reached a point where people complain about new champs not needing synergies to be good?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Voltolos said:

So now we have reached a point where people complain about new champs not needing synergies to be good?

Que?

The point here is Annihilus is a pretty awful champ who ALSO has no synergies. Diablo is one of the lamest champs in the game and even he has 5 synergies.

Nick Fury had like 6

And yet he doesn't have synergy with some of the SHIELD folks 🤷🏻‍♂️
    And I'm still trying to parse if the Darkhawk synergy is beneficial or detrimental...
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    The darkhawk synergy is at least ok, since it completely negates autoblock at the cost of a slight attack rating decrease
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Drooped2 said:

40 percent is a pretty big loss imo ehh seems detrimental autoblock.isnt that hard to work around

It’s -40% only for 0.5 seconds, so likely 1-2 hits of the full combo. On the other hand, he’s unblockable during that time, so they can’t have the damage reduced by blocking or parrying those attacks.