**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which to rank 5 and why?

Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
Hi there, who would you rank 5 and why?
Consider following heroes and decide accordingly:

In green the rank 2 and the 2 rank 5 currently in my roster...

Which would benefit most for rank 5?
Consider also that I'm not using Void for aw attack at the moment, I usually do some other paths which require Corvus or Voodoo.

Which to rank 5 and why? 16 votes

Dr. Voodoo
6%
The_red_Eclipse 1 vote
Void
31%
StevenDoran7A l p h aAustin555555Incitatus666Rockypantherx 5 votes
Corvus Glaive
62%
Il_JooOJosegee2321cookiedealerFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAnthinhoKong_MasterFreak2RaveNNThanos_CarLufaso 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus is your best bet. Great with or without suicides (regen with suicides). The majority end game players who have him use him for map 7, AQ, AW, legend or nonlegend runs, just because of his guaranteed high critical hits and insane sp2 damage. Has immunities.

Void is amazing, but doesn't need r5 for alot if his damage comes from his debuffs. I would recommend r5 void over voodoo.

Dr. Voodoo is a butterknife. Ok in many circumstances, especially if you got his backdraft intercept down. However from end game players experience there's almost always a better option. Weakness is he has no immunities.
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Corvus Glaive

Corvus is your best bet. Great with or without suicides (regen with suicides). The majority end game players who have him use him for map 7, AQ, AW, legend or nonlegend runs, just because of his guaranteed high critical hits and insane sp2 damage. Has immunities.

Void is amazing, but doesn't need r5 for alot if his damage comes from his debuffs. I would recommend r5 void over voodoo.

Dr. Voodoo is a butterknife. Ok in many circumstances, especially if you got his backdraft intercept down. However from end game players experience there's almost always a better option. Weakness is he has no immunities.

Thanks for your accurate analysis! It was really helpful!

I actually did it! Thanks!