**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

13.7 Mil AQ Focused Alliance looking for 1 New Member

Hello players! We are looking for AQ focused players that are map 4 and map 5 experienced. We also are looking for a player that doesn't mind doing War as well but let me tell you how we work. If this interests you please hit me up on the Line app at zbot34

-We Use Line which is a requirement for communication and we ask for everyone in our alliance to communicate well and often.

-Be active as much as you are able to. We understand that life, work and family come first and would never ask you to be on a game in place of those but when in an Alliance Event such as AQ or War we do ask that you be as active and communicate as often as you are able to do.

-We have Weekly Donations of Gold 18,750 and Loyalty 1,250 that is a mandatory requirement to donated each week to be a part of the alliance.

During War Season we run 2bgs that rotate by that I mean we have Assigned BGs for AQ that will run in those 2bgs of War. So for example the first War match up would featured those that are assigned to BG 1 and BG 2 then the next War would be those that are assigned to BG 2 and BG 3 and so forth.

-During War Offseason we consider that our Pre-Season time where we run just 1Bg so those that want to War can participate and those that do not want to participate can take a break. It also allows for trying out new combinations of Defenders and Atttackers to see what may work best for you as a player

- We ask each player be respectful in the Line Chat rooms to one another. We do not tolerate Rudeness or singling players out. if you have a problem we ask you take care of it privately with the player you may have an issue with or better yet take it to an Officer or Leader to take action that is appropriate.

-Communicate Communicate, Communicate!! We ask during AQ event that you communicate when your link nodes are knocked down, when a mini boss is open or taken down so that your teammates know they can move and advance. Communication is the biggest key to this game when it comes to Alliances and the better the communication the easier time we all have in completing our alliance tasks and events.

-Have fun. this is a game after all. we want everyone that is in our alliance to have fun, enjoying who you are playing with in the alliance and maybe even make a good friend or two. If we put in the work together to progress in this game to clear content, we will only become better as a team and as individual players.

I will repeat we will not tolerate any rudeness of any kind. If you cannot be respectful toward your fellow person then this will not be the alliance for you. But if the above sounds like a place you want to grow with then please hit me up on Line zbot34.

looking forward to hearing from ya. Take care all.

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Another aspect we are looking for is someone based in the US or Canada. If you are GMT time zone we just ask that you can be very active to help with AQ map clears. And AW when needed.