Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Avengers: EndGame SPOILER in MCOC? - What is Gamora?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,770 ★★★★★
    Adding information of what you are trying to achieve with the creation of this thread would somehow be helpful ...
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    This explains everything.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    To turn this post into something useful:
    I'm really concerned about Avengers-Endgame spoilers. Since the new event quest comes out Wednesday, and the film on Friday (Thursday for us in HUN) can you guys confirm we won't get any spoilers from the event quest? Like surprise characters?

Thanks in advance
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,770 ★★★★★
    They never did it on the past, don't know why they would this time.
    Even so, is nothing really bad so ...
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,232
    Hey there!

Like most of our event quests that tie in with films, they're "related" but not a full adaptation. We take inspiration from the Films, and then apply them to the story of the Contest. I can't say which Champions will be introduced for this event, but I wouldn't worry too much about Spoilers.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Hey there!

Like most of our event quests that tie in with films, they're "related" but not a full adaptation. We take inspiration from the Films, and then apply them to the story of the Contest. I can't say which Champions will be introduced for this event, but I wouldn't worry too much about Spoilers.

Can you atleast say how right/wrong the Guess or Ronin is, since that's like the one character everyone agrees on to be coming here next month
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Because Gamora's suit on game looks kind of like the one the avengers are wearing I think.
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    It is not « what is Gamora », it is « WHY IS GAMORA » just ask Drax!
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Even if you look at last years infinity wars their event were nothing like the movies and every new champion added was shown in trailers before the movie. Those being
    Cap Iw, IMIW, Corvus and Proxima Midnight.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Huh?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,826 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

Because Gamora's suit on game looks kind of like the one the avengers are wearing I think.

If that is the intent, it's hilarious since she had this costume from the start of the game and it's one wore in the comics back in 2012....