**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The increase in the availability of t1 alpha has been great.. any chance t4b is next?

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
That's it pretty much, that's the question. šŸ˜

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    You get a ton of t4 basic if you join any alliance that does map 5
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    I haven't been short on T4B in a while. What are you running?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Even if you do map 4 of AQ every day with 3 BGs, you get enough glory for a couple of T4b each time. Plus you can get 2 more T4b from doing the arena and getting the milestones.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    I'm in the same boat I never have enough t4b and I'm normally short on t2a
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    I have 8 5*s still at rank 1 that need to go up for arena purposes. Not complaining about the availability of resources but dude these 5*s eat them up faster than I can get them
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Iā€™m always short on t4b
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    You can buy 2 t4b worth of fragments from glory store by doing AQ map 4 already.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    edited April 2019
    My alliance does a combination of map 5 and 6. And most of us have more t4cc than we can use, but the amount of t4b available seems low relative to the amount of t4cc for sure, as t4b is needed for all class types. There are many players who agree I believe. Especially with the introduction of t5b, you'd think t4b would become more readily available to those at a certain level. Just as t3b has become in relation to t4b. Sorry for the essay:)
    However, the availability of t2a has markedly improved recently. Happy about this.
    edited April 2019

You can buy 2 t4b worth of fragments from glory store by doing AQ map 4 already.

I use my glory first to stock up on potions for war, then second for t2a currently. I imagine at some point if my need for t4b surpasses the desire for t2a, I may do that instead, but at almost 9k prestige (just to illustrate my progress point in the game), it would be nice if the content/event rewards provided enough t4b.. cause there are higher level materials to spend glory on such as t2 and t5 now.
    I think adding a t4b to the alliance events as they did with t1a could be one way to improve it?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    edited April 2019
    I've been low on t4 basics more than alphas these days. I did quit running the t4 basic arena though so while I'd like to see more in the game I'm not really in a reasonable position to complain lol
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

Gonna troll, just for fun. Lol