**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Give alliance leaders a way to assign people to battlegroups

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
Please give us a way to assign people to AQ and AW groups so people can't accidentally join incorrectly, or join at all if we so choose.

Comments

• DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I think leaders and officers have enough things to deal with and this would just add to their workload
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★

How about coordinating in chatgroups on external messaging apps?

How about giving us an option because people make mistakes?
    Drenlin said:

I think leaders and officers have enough things to deal with and this would just add to their workload

As an option. Not mandatory to use
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Good people don't make mistakes, I haven't seen anyone join wrong battle group for over a year. Just replace your sloppy players with solid ones and your good

Good people don't make mistakes, I haven't seen anyone join wrong battle group for over a year. Just replace your sloppy players with solid ones and your good

Such a simple solution. Why didn't I think of that
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I see it often. Usually it once or twice. And it’s usually only after a BG swap or a new alliance member joins us.

Heck I have done it a few times not paying attention. Or being logged into what I thought was my alt joining AQ and joined the wrong one.

It would be nice, but taxing on leadership. We would have to constantly make adjustments for new members/swaps and if we forget...we’ll we are no better than those joining the wrong ones.