**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's the best way to deal with IMIW on Explosive Personality and Agression:Armor in War?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
anyone know the best way to deal with this node? intercept and not miss?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    the most common one is using void and only heavy countering, let the DOT do it's thing
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

the most common one is using void and only heavy countering, let the DOT do it's thing

so, are you saying, just use void and time the heavy when? I guess you can use void and just run around
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

This watch Brian Grant I know he does this a few times
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

so, are you saying, just use void and time the heavy when? I guess you can use void and just run around
    you counter IMIW heavy with your heavy, after the 1st hit of his heavy you use yours
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Corvus glaive to break all his armors? Duh haha

So Corvus or void is easiest for explosive aggression and aggression armor? When Corvus does s parry armor break will imiw be able to auto block

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★

Doesn't work on agressive armor. Due to being passive armor's they are not removed by an armor break debuff
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★

Doesn't work on agressive armor. Due to being passive armor's they are not removed by an armor break debuff
    Hahah that just wrongs I’m hav done it so many time with covus one that node and ther wil tourn In to amroer break all amore op wild be aromer break

Ther even stay aromer effete don’t meant it don’t work One pasive @will-o-wisp
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    You're mistaking what I said.
    I said that due to being passive armor's they won't be removed by armor break debuffs. That's a fact, and that's how it worked on The Maze quest as well.
    If the opponent has 30 passive armor's due to agressive armor, a parry from Corvus would apply 30 (+1 additional) armor breaks. But the opponent would still have 30 passive armor's, since they can't be removed.

Video proof of it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMwivsLBs2M
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Nice finding

I said that due to being passive armor's they won't be removed by armor break debuffs. That's a fact, and that's how it worked on The Maze quest as well.
    If the opponent has 30 passive armor's due to agressive armor, a parry from Corvus would apply 30 (+1 additional) armor breaks. But the opponent would still have 30 passive armor's, since they can't be removed.

Video proof of it:

In AW it works defrind ikow. Maxze hav a few bugs Ther didt fix but u can be right to but in AW ther wil be remove
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Video proof of it:

In AW it works defrind ikow. Maxze hav a few bugs Ther didt fix but u can be right to but in AW ther wil be remove
    I want to see your video of proof. Please record your fight in War with Corvus on that node.

Gamer said:

Video proof of it:

I want to see your video of proof. Please record your fight in War with Corvus on that node.
    Can’t anymore more sry wild if I’m culd but not in this tier in war anymore. But I’m sure @will-o-wisp stay coreet to but I’m just as a few time wher I’m amroe break Ironman IW aromer ther pasive and ther wil be revmove
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    Corvus’ armor break will cancel out a passive armor up on IMIW. But you have to parry a light attack and not a medium. So parrying IMIW’s dash in against you won’t work. Just like medusa medium/armor break will cancel out IMIW’s passive armor up.
    Corvus works agains that node but void is the best especially since you face a arc overload node immediately after.
    Proxima works as well but if you get the intercept mission first you could be in a bit of trouble since this last update and the overly passive nature of ai now.
    I guess the best against that node in path 7 is to use Corvus with True Strike or Void