**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

At ranking up crossroads

First post so sorry in advance.

It's important for me to mention that as of now i an kinda stuck on the game as of late:
- Stuck on 5.2.5 (been practicing but could still do a lot better)
- Stuck in Road to Lab 4.1
- Just started doing event quest in master and its proving to be difficult
- Generally stay out of arenas because of lack of time

I was just wondering who i should max out in my rooster and just tips on who i should focus on in the future as work towards. I do my research and i generally know the good champs from the bad but like i said i am just kinda stuck all around and confused as to whom i should use to clear content and at the very least get me to uncollected.

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Domino Cap IW and Killmonger are your best 5* options. Nick Fury Ghulk for your 4*s.
    BUT if you awaken Aegon get him to high sig level make him your first choice 4* wise.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    All of your good 5 stars kinda need their awakened ability to be amazing. So I'd go for the 4 stars as of now, awakened Nick Fury is definitely worth upgrading, if you can bleed the opponent, then you'll have the fight in your bag in seconds. Ægon, if awakened with a good sig level will also destroy content for you, awakened Scarlet Witch is also a good option. Magik will be very essential for the collector fight in 5.2.6. If you're only looking for upgrading 5 stars, Domino will be the best option unawakened.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    U have some amazing 5*...I would definitely take all of domino,capIW,x23 and KM to r3 atleast..all 4 will serve u big time..amongst Ur 4* nick fury and magik will serve u really nicely in many matchups..
    By class I would go for
    Tech-sentinel when duped(I am not a fan of him unduped,atleast not as a 4*)
    Mutant-5* domino and x23 and 4* AA(when duped)
    Skill- 5* KM,4* nick fury and Aegon(once duped)
    Science-5* capIW(yes u have a 4* maxed out but a 5* has higher potential so I would rank him up still)
    Mystic-magik
    Cosmic- none for now

Bane is all about how well u transfer bane on Ur opponent..so practice bane transfers,shorten Ur combos when needed..practice and u will get better at transferring bane
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Where did the rank up gems come from?