**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thing

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
Why the hell he is constantly punishing me towards the damn wall especially when his unblockable and unstoppable.
Thought this non sense was dealt with cable since he too was doing that but apparently the fix was only for him as no one else seems to be a problem.

This is borderline annoying and my patience with this whole unblockable and unstoppable not to mention unavoidable trend is reaching my last nerve.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    There are many good videos on YT showing how to fight Thing.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

I have no problem fighting him at all. At times rng isnt on my side and i end up taking sp3. No matter how well i play
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

I have no problem fighting him at all. At times rng isnt on my side and i end up taking sp3. No matter how well i play
    I'm afraid that doesn't make sense. Not trying to be a jerk here, but Thing is a defender that you can play around. You just need to know how to stop the AI from using a special until you want him to, or hit into his block to get the stacks up. Either way, Thing is a manageable fight compared to some we've seen.

With that said, I agree the Unblockable/Unstoppable mechanic is getting old.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

Why the hell he is constantly punishing me towards the damn wall especially when his unblockable and unstoppable.
    Thought this non sense was dealt with cable since he too was doing that but apparently the fix was only for him as no one else seems to be a problem.

This is borderline annoying and my patience with this whole unblockable and unstoppable not to mention unavoidable trend is reaching my last nerve.

Contradicting statements. Lol