**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champions to help me get uncollected

I’m only level 42, not quite ready to go for the collector but I was wondering what champions could help me out for this. I have a 5* r2/35 hulk and a 4* R4/40 Vision(age of ultron) Are these champions helpful in the go to uncollected and what other champions should I try to get beforehand?

Comments

• SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 104
    is hulk awakened?
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    You should have at least a few 5/50 4* champs before taking the collector on preferably 1-2 4/55 5*
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Sparky was my savior for getting uncollected. Soo if you have him, save him for the collector fight.
  • MC2707MC2707 Posts: 29

is hulk awakened?

No he isn’t.

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Sw put in a lot of work for me against the collector on my first run. Things have changed a lot since then. If you can get a hemdall to add to your team his synergy can be a big help. If you plan to use hulk a thor ragnorok is another good synergy champ.
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    belli300 said:

You should have at least a few 5/50 4* champs before taking the collector on preferably 1-2 4/55 5*

You definitely don't need any 4/55 for the collector. 5/50's should be good enough and even then many people have done it with 4/40's, it depends on your skill level.