**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Back Issues

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
Are you guys doing based on marvel films? Bc Ultron Assault was the first monthly quest. And now we have Antman Variant thing is Antman came out in July same year. But we also had our second montly quest in June so why dont we have the Back Issue from June 2015 Monthly Quest???

Comments

• Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Because that’s just how the cookie crumbles.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I don't believe they're releasing a Back Issues per EQ. Just select ones.
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

I don't believe they're releasing a Back Issues per EQ. Just select ones.

As a side note they have been in order so far back issues 1 and 2 were the first 2 monthly eq I'm pretty sure
    Ah. Interesting. I'm not sure how many they'll put out though.
  • Options
    I wonder if they're doing the first year or something.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Deadpoolooza is the first one I was here for. Think I started toward the end of whatever came just before it but I tried to do Heroic for Deadpoolooza and was able to complete it but couldn't explore. If they do that one maybe I'll do the classic version lol
  • Options

Deadpoolooza is the first one I was here for. Think I started toward the end of whatever came just before it but I tried to do Heroic for Deadpoolooza and was able to complete it but couldn't explore. If they do that one maybe I'll do the classic version lol

I remember that. That was fun.
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

Age of Ultron Film was released 5/2015 with Antman 7/2015 they even did a live stream where during the red carpet they showcased YJ and Antman debuting in the game.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Seems Ultron Assault was 3 mons event, odd how i dont recall that lol
  • Options
    I believe I joined during Blood and Venom.
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

Or those dates make no sense anyways as it has events starting before others end

7/8/15 was first wednesday of the month. We always get a new quest on first wednesday of the month...example this month quest ends on 4/24/19 but wont get the new quest till 5/1/19 which is a week later, they should of made the event end exactly on 5/1/19
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

Drooped2 said:

Or those dates make no sense anyways as it has events starting before others end

7/8/15 was first wednesday of the month. We always get a new quest on first wednesday of the month...example this month quest ends on 4/24/19 but wont get the new quest till 5/1/19 which is a week later, they should of made the event end exactly on 5/1/19
    Or they have a short 1 week event in the pipeline just to celebrate the release of End Game.
  • Options
    xNig said:

Drooped2 said:

Or they have a short 1 week event in the pipeline just to celebrate the release of End Game.
    That is exactly what will happen but when was the last time we had a week break from a monthly quest lol 🤔
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Drooped2 said:

That is exactly what will happen but when was the last time we had a week break from a monthly quest lol 🤔
    Tbh, doesn’t matter and doesn’t concern us. When it comes, it comes.
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    I started during polar opposites. Back issues 3 will be quite a throwback
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

xNig said:

Drooped2 said:

People would rage if we had a week without the quest would be a ton of threads crying it wasn't available
    Nah they wouldnt lol