**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up Advice

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I'm getting ready to take on 6.1 and I really need a heal block champion and I have a few options: I have Yondu, Doc Oct, Civil Warrior, and Guillotine. I have enough tier 2 alphas to take 2 champs up to r4 and I want one of them to be a heal blocker. I am skilled with both Yondu and Doc Oct, but I'm getting better with Guillotine as well. I like Doc Oct's power control and breakthrough damage, plus he has a synergy with Venom (one of my top champs), but I really like Yondu's strong bleeds as well, plus, his heal block is much longer than Doc Oct's. On the other hand, Guillotine can reverse healing which is really useful but the Sabretooth boss has that node that stops heal reversal. Civil Warrior's heal block isn't bound by his specials and he has a good power drain on his L2 but he isn't my preference. My attack team is some variation of this (all five stars): Unawakened Blade, Unawakened Mordo, Unawakened Venom, Unawakened Red Hulk, Unawakened Iceman, and Unawakened Loki. Any advice is appreciated!